A committed and reliable ambassador for Howett Thorpe who has been undertaking interim accounts positions since 2018 and who, for each assignment has been offered a permanent position. An organised and focused individual who demonstrates effective self-motivation and high level of attention to detail.
This candidate is AAT level 3 qualified and has also been bookkeeping part time for a family run business for several years. Experience also includes supporting the migration of Oracle to SAP for a large international company.
- Processing purchase and supply invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Reconciling purchase and supplier statements to aged creditor reports
- Identify and resole invoicing inquiries
- Assisting with month-end processes
- Bank reconciliations
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns
- System exposure – SAP, Sage, Microsoft Excel, various bespoke systems