A highly organised and detail-oriented AAT studier who has gained demonstrable experience over the past 2 and a half years as an Accounts Receivable Assistant for a freight company. In this role they have been responsible for verifying and posting payments and managing 125 client accounts, maintaining payment procedures to ensure prompt payment and chasing outstanding payments by telephone or email. A motivated and confident individual who enjoys working as part of a team, establishing and nurturing strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
They have independently funded their AAT studies and exams, undertaking level 2 during Covid and recently passing AAT level 3.
Now actively seeking a more demanding role that enables them to advance their career.
- Performing debtor account reconciliations
- Collection and allocation of payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Chase outstanding payments via phone and email
- Updating cash flow forecasts with incoming payments
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with debtors
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis
- Prepare bank deposits
- Producing financial reports
- Assist with month-end closing