A highly experienced Audit & Accounts manager with over 30 years’ Practice experience. Currently working as a Client Manager with a diverse portfolio of clients. Responsible for all aspects of accounts, statutory reporting, and handling both personal and corporate tax matters. Prior to this change to Client Manager in 2019, they were an Audit & Accounts manager for over 20 years at a top-50 firm. Responsible for managing junior members of the team, leading complex audits from start to finish and accounts production for a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
Whilst they enjoy their current role, they miss the complexity and versatility of Accounts and Audit and wish to go back to this.
- Lead audit assignments from start to finish, including Limited, LLP and Charity accounts
- Review accounts produced by junior members of the team
- Main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Planning and ensuring budgets are met
- Corporation tax computations and CT600 preparation
- Bookkeeping and VAT