Accomplished and highly analytical professional with comprehensive experience leading various aspects of financial management to influence business decisions and achieve strategic objectives.
Track record of improving processes and driving profitability whilst preparing detailed financial reports for senior leadership team. Known for overseeing financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, accounting, pricing, and cash flow management. Proven success in reducing costs, streamlining operations, and implementing strategic financial plans by providing leadership to cross-functional teams. Strong expertise in monitoring business cases, identifying risk, conducting variance analysis, and administering ad-hoc projects to optimise financial performance.
- Preparation and evaluation of month-end reporting
- Devised and sustained reports in Microsoft Dynamics AX, One Stream, and Essbase
- Transformed 80 EMEA AP reports from Essbase reporting system to One Stream within three months
- Mitigated outstanding AR per month by creating tools via VBA to ensure targeted cash collections
- Completed financials section of EMEA AP slides presented to board at Hexcel leadership team meeting
- sales forecasting in multiple currencies
- Executed reporting packages and procedures involving P&L analysis, actuals to forecast, expenses, pricing and cash flow control
- Performed profitability analysis
- Built weekly flash reporting and commentary on variances
- Attained promotion from Financial Analyst to Senior Financial Analyst by demonstrating exceptional performance and surpassing goals
- Systems exposure – MS Office Suite, Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Oracle PeopleSoft, Hyperion Essbase