Having gained a wealth of experience working within the IT / Tech industry predominantly within an SME business environment. A committed and loyal person that has a solid work history proving her loyalty to her employers. This individual’s experience includes team management and full end to end financial control and management. Adept at being able to quickly obtain control of the company’s finances, implementing controls, policies and robust processes to aid the company’s growth.
This individual was instrumental in supporting the business growth from £3million to £17million and impacted the profit margins from 24% to 32%.
- Ownership of overheads and spend, including budgeting, analysis of actuals vs forecast, monthly reporting, and provision of feedback and recommendations to senior management
- Month-end closure and R2R tasks such as preparing journals and adjustments
- AR activities with tracking and invoicing of revenue streams
- Day-to-day AP operations inc. issue resolution and continuous process improvement
- Weekly cash reconciliation and cash flow forecasting
- Monthly VAT returns and quarterly submissions
- Management of fixed asset register, depreciation/amortisation, impairment, and asset write-off
- Audit pack preparation and liaising with external auditors.
- Daily reporting, reconciliation, and AP/AR activities via Sage product suite
- Payroll management
- Successfully managing the audit process with an insignificant error rate
- Systems experience – Sage 50, Sage Intact