A motivated, creative, and organised individual who is passionate about data analytics and commercial strategy coupled with an extensive drive and desire to work in a role where it is possible to develop relationships and gain exposure in a commercial environment.
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends in Exit data, to improve employee retention and increase recruitment.
- Resolved finance queries raised by the finance team.
- Completed work project set by EY on Assurance (Risk) looking into analysis, identifying, and analysing risks of given situations, and looking into controls to help mitigate risks.
- Dissertation including regression analysis, employment of STATA software and literature review, Public Economics – Public finance (expenditure and taxation) and Labour Economics.
- Modules as part of degree included Macroeconomic Policy, Microeconomics of Strategy, Microeconomics of Markets and Introduction to Econometrics and Methods of Econometrics