This individual works best within a growing and thriving business culture and has enjoyed working successfully within both an international and SME business environment. Extensive experience of building infrastructure for scalable and sustainable growth with a key focus of keeping things simple whilst implementing automation where appropriate and possible. Solid background of business financial and analytical modelling, with a key driver on business performance. A strong leader of people which is complimented by good interpersonal skills. This individual is competent in working with all audiences.
This individual is open to opportunities on either a full-time or part-time basis and will consider wither contract or permanent work. A demonstrable background with a proven commercial acumen whilst remaining humble and grounded.
- Presentation to the management team, full variances explanations with corrective actions
- Business modelling on post Brexit impact including supply chain and margin erosion analysis
- Due diligence for acquisition and merger activity and post-acquisition merger integration in to finance within a 3-month period
- Implemented several software platforms successfully – purchase to pay system and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Implemented SOX controls which resulted in reduction of risk for the business
- Managed and developed funding / investment for company growth strategy
- Created and implemented finance business partner approach supporting functional operational and strategic decisions
- Implementation of a new ERP systems – sales order fulfilment, inventory, manufacturing, revenue recognition, purchasing. This improved productivity and reduced costs
- System exposure – Powel BI (full implementation), MS Dynamics (full implementation), TM1 OLAP DB, implementation of software platforms for P2P