A CIMA part qualified Management accountant who has 2 exams remaining and is looking for their next role within finance. They have progressed well during their career in finance and are looking for a role that will enable them to progress within a growing organisation. In addition, they have experience in working with SME’s as well as large organisations so is very adaptable. A very friendly and enthusiastic individual who is very new to the job market. Available on 3 months’ notice
- Assisting the Finance Business Partner with the analysis of cost of sales on the P&L.
- Sending out the daily revenue flash report to the business.
- Providing full commentary and analysis at month end to senior finance.
- Running the fixed marketing spending budget and liaising with Account Managers.
- Participating in various month end duties including raising journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the transactional accounts function and reviewing debtor reports.
- System experience includes SAP, NetSuite & Xflow.
CIMA part qualified