An early stage CIMA studier who is a 1st class accounting & finance graduate with 2 years experience in finance and looking for their next challenge within finance. They are currently working in a small team of 4 and is looking for another commercial role as they continue with their studies. A very bright individual who comes across well in person and would be a good long term fit for any organisation.
- Monthly reporting of key accounting, sales and operational performance along with performance reviews with operational management.
- Weekly reporting of operational and sales information.
- Respond to queries with data accuracy and follow up with investigations of data sources.
- Providing budgeting, forecasting and planning support to the financial controller.
- Provide assistance and support to management accountant to ensure accuracy of accounting information.
- Managing bank GL reconciliations and investigation of open items.
- Managing monthly reconciliations and generating intercompany recharges.
- Working with auditors to help with requests for information.
1st class accounting & finance graduate