Opportunity to join an award winning organisation. On a full-time temp to perm or permanent basis. Experience working within public housing is an advantage. Applications welcome from candidates with experience in a similar role.
Data Coordinator – About The Role
Supporting the business to maintain accurate and complete data so that systems support
effective working practices. This will include the creation and re-categorisation products,
monitoring and cleansing data stored in the management system and putting in
place processes and controls to ensure ongoing internal data integrity and
The successful Data Coordinator will be/have:
- Educated to A level or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience of data analysis and data cleansing.
- Understanding of relational database structures, principles, and practices.
- Knowledge of the social housing sector and OPENHousing would be desirable.
- Highly numerate, with excellent problem-solving skills and able to analyse large sets of data.
- Advanced knowledge of reporting and analytical applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and recognition of the importance of accurate data.
- Excellent time and task management and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous demands.
- Must be able to relate well to other professional disciplines and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work productively in a team environment and be a good problem solver.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to establish and maintain co-operative and harmonious working relationships.
Data Coordinator – Benefits
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), with the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- A generous contributory pension.
- Medi-cash policy to claim back some medical costs.
- Discounts portal to save money on various products and services, including holidays, shopping and cinema.
- Flexible hours.
- Wellbeing & mental health initiatives