Due to seasonal demands we have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and competent customer service executive to join a global distribution business based in Alton, Hampshire. The role is full time. You will be working a combination of office and some flexibility for remote home working.
Sales & Customer Service Executive – About The Role
The successful candidate will work in a varied role, taking responsibility for their own client accounts and delivering first-class customer service. This is a unique role for someone looking to grow their career within sales/client relationship.
- Managing a portfolio of customers and building great relationships
- Contacting clients via phone and email to assist with a variety of queries
- Taking time to build great relationships with each client and using this knowledge to adapt the services provided to their specific needs
- Proactively contacting your portfolio of clients to make them aware of upcoming product releases to increase sales
- Attending trade shows and events to enhance relationships with customers
The successful Sales & Customer Service Executive will be/have:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build trust with customers.
- The ideal candidate will have a proactive and flexible approach to work along with a passion to learn.
- The role would suit someone who has experience working in a customer service environment.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Word/Excel Outlook
- At least 1 years experience in a customer facing role – preferably office based.
Sales & Customer Service Executive – Benefits
- 24 days holiday + banks hols
- Competitive pension scheme
- On-site free parking
- Staff discount on products