Due to seasonal demands this organisation has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and competent sales support administrator to join their growing global retail distribution business based in Alton, Hampshire. The role is full time, and initially for a 6mth contract period. There is potential for the right candidate that this role might convert to a permanent role. You will be working a combination of office and remote home working.
Sales Support Administrator – About The Role
The successful candidate will work in an interesting and varied role, providing proactive and professional administration support to the sales team and handling customer service communications. This is an exciting role which involves being a part of various processes such as New Accounts, Problem Logs and Spare parts.
- Accurately setting up customers in the sales system.
- Accurately processing orders on the sales system
- Ensuring customer data is up to date and accurate
- Creating and distributing daily sales communications using the appropriate sales and marketing materials
- Answering inbound sales calls, handling all queries including raising problem logs, communicating with retailers about the issues and liaising with other departments to resolve them and take messages as appropriate.
- Liaising with colleagues to organise the new product release sheet and other marketing material, including image and copy requests.
- Tracking orders and providing PODs (Proof of Delivery), interacting with couriers as necessary.
- Manipulating data on Excel for specific retailers and for internal reporting.
The successful Sales & Customer Service Executive will have:
- A proactive and flexible approach to work.
- A passion to learn and deliver fantastic customer service.
- Proven experience working in an admin role within a sales or customer service environment.
- Strong IT skills are essential, including intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience of using SAP would be advantageous.
Sales Support Administrator – Benefits
- 24 days holiday + banks hols
- Competitive pension scheme
- On-site free parking
- Staff discount on products