Opportunity to work for an innovative, creative and fun global business in distribution. This hybrid workplace role will suit experienced candidates in sales admin/customer service. Offered on a full time and permanent basis.
Sales Support Executive – About The Role
- Take ownership and be responsible for all aspects of your portfolio of accounts including:
- Order generation in a timely manner from EDI email etc.
- Delivery requirements
- Range launches
To provide a link of knowledge between the customer and sales team. Provide the sales team with weekly information including
- Orders v forecast
- New Orders
- Order book progression
- Run and understand reports from BC – Navision, Forecasting system, Allocation, PIM and Database
- Checking for overdue order & correct stock codes
- Informing customer and sales team of ship dates
- Liaising with credit control over account issues.
- Stock management .
- Liaising with warehouse.
The successful Sales Support Executive will have:
- Experience in a similar role/office administration skills – at least 2 years.
- Excellent level of written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and set own priorities.
- Be able to work under own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Numeracy skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, including the use of pivot tables.
- Some team leader experience preferable.
Sales Support Executive – Benefits
25 days hols + bank hols
Free car parking
Cycle to Work Scheme
Optional private medical Insurance
5% of gross salary contribution into pension scheme
Income protection insurance/death in service insurance