Be part of a fast-growing marketing team within a successful distribution business. Develop brand activity, understanding consumer trends and deliver a marketing strategy that will yield success and grow your marketing career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join a growing business. The role is varied and challenging, you will be responsible for leading and supporting campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness.
The workplace will be an office based/remote working hybrid. The role is a permanent, full time 37.5 hours a week – there will be opportunity for succession planning and career progression.
Assistant Brand Manager – About The Role
Opportunity for a creative and commercially minded, individual with proven experience working within a successful marketing team. The environment is fast-paced and you must thrive in this culture. You will manage multiple priorities and be confident communicating with colleagues across different teams and departments.
- Ownership of brand planning and activity.
- Driving and executing a full 360 marketing plan across key brands and retailers including developing tailored campaigns and marketing events.
- Forecasting and tracking marketing and relevant business performance against KPIs.
- Creating material for key internal and external meetings.
- Taking ownership of all social channels including content and delivery.
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing strategy cycles.
- Manage budget and track business performance against KPIs.
- Attend industry events to establish new relationships and seek out new opportunities.
- Deputising for the Marketing Manager as and when needed.
The successful Assistant Brand Manager will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing demands.
- Be focused and calm under pressure.
- Have strong Microsoft office skills.
- Ideally have a degree in a marketing based subject.
- Ideally have worked for a retail and distribution organisation.
Assistant Brand Manager – Benefits
- 24 days holiday + banks hols
- Competitive pension scheme
- On-site free parking
- Staff discount on products