An excellent opportunity has become available for a Complaints Specialist to work for this marketing leading organisation who are experiencing year on year growth. This role is a temporary assignment for approximately 6 months.
Complaints Specialist – About The Role
- You will have full ownership for your case load and will be responsible for ensuring deadlines are met.
- Carry out a full review of all aspects of customer concerns in line with company policy and guidelines.
- Using your own initiative to solve problems and make important choices.
- Making calls to customers at different stages of your investigation including the resolution of their complaint.
- Liaising with internal departments to gather information and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring complaints are recorded accurately, investigated and resolved within regulatory timescales.
The successful Complaints Specialist will have
- Experience of complaints handling would be advantageous however if you come from a customer facing role this could be a great opportunity for a career change.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to provide written responses with the ability to build great relationships based on integrity and trust.
- You will be an essential member of the team dealing with complaint cases, communicating confidently and effectively over the phone, sometimes in challenging circumstances and always in a friendly, empathetic and professional way.
Complaints Specialist – Benefits
- Working in the office a minimum of 3 days per week and the rest from home
- Within close proximity of main transport links
- Competitive hourly rate and holiday pay