Our client, who are a well-known and exciting business based in Walton on Thames are seeking a HR Supervisor to join their team. To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record in HR administration. The successful individual will be able to meet the expected demands of the business, provide a high-quality service to the business and suppliers.
HR Supervisor – About The Role
This role is responsible for overseeing the transactional administration and service delivery of the support & systems function. The priority will be to install a cohesive and service focussed ethos within the administration team to ensure the support & systems processes seamlessly align with and support the HR Partner teams. This person will also be responsible for implementing and subsequently managing the HR Service Desk; managing all incoming queries; being the first response and triaging/escalating to relevant HR contacts where necessary. Key duties include:
- Managing and monitoring the HR inbox, responding to general enquiries, and assigning messages to the HR Administrators.
- Providing weekly reports to the Head of HR.
- Manage the implementation of a HR service desk, working with the IT & Business Systems Team to assess and configure the HR team and senior management requirements.
- Partner with the Payroll team on administration processes such as pay reviews and annual bonuses.
- Ensure the team conduct pre-employment checks including right to work and references prior to new starters joining the business.
- Support the Head of HR on driving process improvements and keeping the employee experience at the forefront of the team’s objectives.
The successful HR Supervisor will have
With considerable experience in HR Administration and a strong administration background with a track record of implementing new processes, you will be passionate about delivering high quality customer service and have an understanding of HR’s role in determining the employee experience. Key attributes include:
- Process driven but able to be flexible and to use own initiative
- A technical and pragmatic solution seeker
- Ability to use discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
- Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and be reactive to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client base
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word and Excel
- Experience using HR database systems
- A team player with a can-do attitude who can work well under pressure
HR Supervisor – Benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Close to local shops and train station
- Fully office based