Opportunity to join a thriving retail business at their office HQ in Farnham. Suitable candidates will have a career history in marketing for the retail sector that operate across multi-sites and have had direct reports to manage. The role is intended to communicate effectively with the wider marketing team to deliver impactful solutions and brand alignment to support the branch network and improve business sales/ growth in the most cost effective and profitable ways. It is vital that applicants have experience in delivering offline marketing projects – print and in-person, this will be the main focus in terms of deliverables.
Marketing Manager – About The Role
- Working as part of the marketing team and deputising for the Director of Marketing when required.
- Take responsibility for the creation and implementation of all marketing activity.
- Planning, creative, internal communications to fully integrated execution to achieve targeted sales numbers.
- Strong grasp of numbers and ROI understanding.
- Deliver integrated campaigns across all touchpoints including windows, in-store, direct mail and digital.
- Create physical-digital integration, bringing digital elements into the instore environment, aligned to core purpose.
- Develop effective tools for sales teams to improve customer experience and increase loyalty, drive frequency of sales, improve average transaction values and elevate overall brand experience.
- Plan and execute branch-wide event and community outreach programme to encompass all major products and services.
- KPI – Daily, weekly, monthly focus services offered, plus new customer acquisition and other relevant data.
- Be the first point of contact for internal and supplier marketing queries specific to all product and service groups.
- Seek out new ways to create and recreate customers across all product groups and across the branch network.
- Analyse and report on marketing activity and campaigns.
- Utilise project management, team working and planning tools to improve communication, increase productivity and effectiveness.
- B2B – Support with the planning and organisation of industry and trade fair events, from stand-building to pre and post-event marketing.
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- Minimum 4 years experience in more senior marketing roles.
- Retail business to consumer marketing experience – within retail and multi-site.
- Digital and other platform insights and experience.
- CIM qualification desirable.
Marketing Manager – Benefits
- Holiday pay
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working