Superb opportunity for a postgraduate or graduate calibre candidate to join an SME business with a successful and sustained growth projection. Working in the renewable energy sector, this business operates in the management and operation of their product & subsidiary companies.
Operations Assistant – About The Role
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join their small team, the role is replacing a team member who has been promoted with the organisation. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, highly-organised and able to use spreadsheets as well as have a knowledge of database management and set up. Operations and process management, including:
- Assist in process management, help create better processes and systems to manage operational fleet.
- Improve database to provide management tool of analysing performance over time.
- Monthly management reports on the operational performance of the fleet set against a suite of metrics.
- Meter data monitoring and recording.
- Spreadsheet assistance for budgeting and analysis of profitability and satisfaction of banking covenants.
- Ofgem monthly submissions and certificates.
- Analyse and minimise local council business rates as well as liaise with local councils.
- Coordinate and streamline Sim card process for communications.
- Preparation and analysis of insurance terms to comply with lease terms and other obligations of the company.
- Review and coordinate all supplier contracts.
- Provide support to company secretarial function.
- Review export and import costings.
- Quarter and year end adhoc assistance.
- Assistance with adhoc office duties, inc filing, archiving.
- Liaise with councils on planning issues, follow up with consultants.
The successful Operations Assistant will have:
- A professional and commercial business acumen
- A genuine interest in renewable energy
- Further education – ideally a postgraduate
- Ideally some office based operational work history
Operations Assistant – Benefits
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Career progression