A rare opportunity for the ideal candidate to undertake a unique end to end property manager’s role with lots of variation and opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be fully versed with all aspects of property management, however, training can be given for some elements for the right applicant. Offices based in Fleet and offering a day a week remote working this is a superb full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced property/lettings professional.
The successful Property Manager will have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in property management.
- ARLA qualified is preferred but not essential.
- Understanding of the referencing process and right to rent requirements.
- Preparation and enforcement of ASTs and experience of the renewals process.
- Full understanding of deposit registration requirements and the deposit release process.
- Experience liaising with both landlords, tenants and building managers at all levels.
- Maintenance of all statutory required records, and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Dealing with contractors, maintenance and repairs.
- Effective management of rent arrears.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date financial records/transactions.
- Prepare weekly client reports.
- Organise and execute inspections as required.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional planning and prioritisation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Competent with numeracy.
- Takes a proactive approach and delivers high standards in all aspects of the role.
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a desire to achieve in all aspects of any role.
- Proven track record in delivery against deadlines.
- An effective decision maker, with strong analysis skills that produce solid outcomes.
Property Manager – Benefits
- 5 weeks holiday plus birthday and bank holidays.
- One day home working once fully trained and established.