Exciting opportunity to join a thriving retail business at their office HQ in Farnham. The role is intended to communicate effectively with the wider marketing team to deliver impactful solutions and brand alignment to support the branch network and improve business sales/ growth in the most cost effective and profitable ways.
Marketing Manager – About The Role
• Working as part of the marketing team and deputising for the Director of Marketing when required.
• Take responsibility for the creation and implementation of all marketing activity.
• Planning, creative, internal communications to fully integrated execution to achieve targeted sales numbers.
• Ensure the whole team works together across the department, assisting with other members of the team as required along with direct report of Marketing Co-ordinator.
• Deliver integrated campaigns for optical and hearing across all touchpoints including windows, in-store, direct mail and digital.
• Putting digital at the heart of every campaign or activity.
• Create physical-digital integration, bringing digital elements into the instore environment, aligned to core purpose.
• Develop effective tools for our sales teams to improve customer experience and increase loyalty, drive frequency of sales, improve average transaction values and elevate overall brand experience.
• Plan and execute branch-wide event and community outreach programme to encompass all major products and services.
• KPI – Daily, weekly, monthly focus services offered, plus new customer acquisition and other relevant data.
• Be the first point of contact for internal and supplier marketing queries specific to all product and service groups.
• Seek out new ways to create and recreate customers across all product groups and across the branch network.
• Analyse and report on marketing activity and campaigns.
• Utilise project management, team working and planning tools to improve communication, increase productivity and effectiveness.
• B2B – Support with the planning and organisation of industry and trade fair events, from stand-building to pre and post-event marketing.
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
• Minimum 4 years experience in marketing roles.
• Retail business to consumer marketing experience – preferably within retail.
• Digital and other platform insights and experience.
• CIM qualification desirable.
Marketing Manager – Benefits
• Holiday pay
• Staff discount
• Pension scheme