IMMEDIATE START – Our client is a market leading business who have experienced rapid growth. Currently they have an urgent requirement for two Service Delivery Executives (initially a 3 – 6 month contract possibly leading to perm). Excel experience is ESSENTIAL.
Service Delivery Executive – About The Role
You will be responsible for Stock Management for large Commercial and Retail customers. This is a wide-ranging role that covers various aspects associated with providing operational and administrative support across all aspects of the business.
- Stock management of customer stock levels
- Order placement using a bespoke inhouse system
- Liaising with customers and haulage providers regarding deliveries
- General customer service, including query resolution
- Adhoc admin and reporting as required
- Support and cover as necessary, across the department
- Out of hours cover on rotation within the team
The successful Service Delivery Executive will have:
- The ideal candidate should be very organised and able to work on their own initiative, in a fast-paced environment.
- They should be highly numerate, with strong attention to detail, and have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, with specific focus on Microsoft Excel
Service Delivery Executive – Benefits
Fully office based in Weybridge
8.30am to 5.30pm
Temporary 3-6 months, possibly leading to a perm role
Salary £26,000 – 32,000