Due to internal promotion this successful, and growing retail head office requires a Talent Acquisition Executive to join the internal recruitment team. Offering hybrid working, 2 days office based, you will recruit talented people aligned to drive the business forward. This high end, professional retail business wants applications from current recruiters (preferably agency) to inspire and engage with specialised talent and ensure every candidate journey is of the highest standard.
Talent Acquisition Executive – About The Role
- Conducting candidate searches via numerous platforms including Linkedin, CV Library and Indeed.
- Create a candidate pipeline, enabling successful recruitment against both personal and company targets/KPI’s.
- Collaborate with the immediate Talent Acquisition team, the People Team and the wider business to work towards continuous improvement.
- Inform and inspire candidates and ensure candidates are adequately vetted in line with requirements.
- Manage and support the entire interview process. This may require some travel to different business locations.
- Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Attend regular stakeholder meetings, acting as the recruitment SME offering advice and solutions where appropriate.
- Create and publish appealing job adverts for website, key job boards and social media platforms.
- Service LinkedIn accounts with recruitment related activities.
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter to source the best talent in the industry.
- Attend occasional recruitment and business events as part of the recruitment team. This may include travel and overnight stays.
- Liaise and manage key recruitment partners ensuring a productive, proactive working relationship which ensures candidates receive an industry leading experience.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance, timekeeping, attendance and respect for company property.
The successful Talent Acquisition Executive will have/be:
- Experience working in recruitment (inhouse/ideally agency) managing multiple stakeholders – ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of multiple candidate sourcing techniques including the utilisation of Linkedin Recruiter.
- Experience in creating strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Motivated, driven and a proactive team player.
- Great communication skills both verbally and written.
- Confident, able to advise and challenge stakeholders.
Talent Acquisition Executive – Benefits
- Town centre office location
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Generous staff discount
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly bonus – target related