Howett Thorpe founded in 1988 is at the forefront of finance and business support recruitment. Howett Thorpe are expanding and investing in our own people to enable growth of our enviable reputation in the marketplace. This role will offer the opportunity for someone that is truly passionate about marking their own mark in the recruitment industry.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
The role does not require someone to have previous experience of working within recruitment, but sales experience would be a distinct advantage together with tenacity! You will be offered fundamental training to lead you to become a truly successful Recruitment Consultant managing the complete end to end process of recruitment.
- You will need to be driven, ambitious and be able to think on your feet and importantly be a team player.
- An excellent communicator driven by success.
- This role requires someone that enjoys developing business and is completely comfortable for 70% of your time to be phone based.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- About The Role
- Attracting candidates through database searches, job boards and networking
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Identifying and following up on job leads
- Interviewing candidates in person (once restrictions are lifted) in the meantime via Zoom/Teams/WhatsApp
- Clients visits (once restrictions are lifted)
- Designing and management marketing campaigns to both clients and candidates
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Benefits
- 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Incentives and rewards
- Defined career path, with the ability to be promoted to a senior level within the business