This global organisation based in central Guildford are looking for an experienced accounts payable clerk to join their team.
Accounts Payable Clerk – About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager and will be working in a team of 7. Furthermore you will be working in a busy environment for a firm that values their employees and offers great career development. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Making payments in multiple currencies by BAC’s and CHAP’s.
- Assisting with the on boarding of new vendors, including bank detail verifications.
- Reviewing invoices profiled on the electronic approval system.
- Entering credit card statements and expenses onto the AP system.
- Preparing approved invoices for payment and reconciling supplier statements.
- Dealing with internal and external e-mail and telephone queries.
- Assisting the AP manager with any ad hoc duties.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have:
Previous experience in an accounts payable position.
Basic Book-keeping knowledge.
Good working knowledge on Excel.
Accounts Payable Clerk – Benefits
Remote working during COVID 19
Hybrid working once offices reopen