This growing innovative organisation are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their established team. You will be joining a market leading international brand that offers a fantastic working culture. This role will be offered on a hybrid working scheme and will suit someone towards the early stages of their career.
Accounts Payable Assistant – About The Role
In this role you will be working within a small accounts payable team of 4 and will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Assistant Manager. You will be working in a varied role and supporting the business with its growing financial needs. Furthermore, you will be working in a fast-paced, high volume working environment that offers great career progression. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing purchase invoices and employee expenses, ensuring coding and approval of invoices.
- Managing the payment process for overhead and stock costs, inputting payments onto online banking system and allocating to supplier accounts.
- Reconciling supplier statements to aged creditor reports within the accounting system; identifying and resolving queries.
- Identifying expenses for prepayments and accruals purposes.
- Assisting with month-end processes and assisting with general accounts administration.
- Setting up new suppliers on the system.
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- AAT studier/qualified
- Experience with multiple currencies
- Experience with SAP is desirable
Accounts Payable Assistant – Benefits
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working scheme
- Car parking on site
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount on company products
- A fantastic working culture