This well-established organisation are looking for an experienced credit controller to join their team on a temporary basis, working within an outstanding working environment.
Credit Controller – About The Role
My client is looking for someone with a strong credit control background that can build a relationship with their suppliers. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing direct debit collections.
- Monitoring and chasing debtors in consultation with the Director of Finance.
- Dealing with daily banking, petty cash and credit cards.
- Producing billing reports for multiple sites.
- Answering queries from suppliers and liaising with other members of staff.
- Any other relevant tasks as directed by the director of finance.
- Bank reconciliations
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- You will need to be a car driver to this client’s location.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)