This market leading organisation based in central Woking are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team. This role will suit someone at the early stages of their career that is looking to gain further exposure in accounts.
Finance Assistant – About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be working in a finance team of 6. Furthermore, you will be managing the Credit Control function whilst also assisting with the day to day running of the accounts function. This role will offer good career progression within a growing organisation. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments by following up on outstanding payments and answering customer queries.
- Creating and issuing invoices to customers as well as creating credit memos.
- Monitoring all payments and preparing monthly billing reports.
- Assisting the accounting department with the preparation of financial reports.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Posting and allocating receipts to accounting systems.
- Liaising with the internal teams, Business Partners and request the billing information.
The successful Finance Assistant will have
- Previous experience in a finance/accounts position.
- Good experience in building relationships.
- Strong excel & IT skills.
Finance Assistant – Benefits
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Healthcare package
- Pension scheme
- Offsite car parking
- Walking distance from Woking train station