This market leading organisation are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team. This role will be offered on a hybrid working scheme post completion of training and the ideal candidate will be available at short notice.
Accounts Assistant- About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be working alongside 1 other Assistant Accountant. Furthermore, you will be assisting with many aspects of accounts and will be responsible for managing the UK transactions within the business.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing multi-currency payments in Sage & sending emails to accounts with spreadsheet data.
- Updating credit card spreadsheets and raising sales invoices accordingly.
- Processing travel/expenses claims and handling of receipts.
- Reconciling accounts spreadsheets with nominal ledger accounts.
- Processing overhead suppliers in Sage and payment thereof.
- Processing commissions re the receipts on Sage and creating VAT invoices.
- Raising fee sales invoices and handling daily queries.
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Double entry book-keeping experience
- Good Excel skills
- Experience with Sage is desirable
Accounts Assistant – Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Car parking on site
- 9-5 working hours
- Pension scheme