A niche manufacturing client are looking to hire some additional support within their finance team. This position will initially be on a period of 6 months, which could be extended. The reason the position has become available is some of the finance team have been seconded to a project.
Ledger Clerk – About The Role
As a Ledger Clerk you will be providing support across purchase ledger, sales ledger and cash book function to the UK business group.
- You will process and post purchase invoices, ensuring that the PO matches invoices to stock received
- Allocate general ledger coding to invoices without PO’s
- To process expense claim, escalating any discrepancies
- To raise sales invoices and credit notes
- Run both the sales & purchase ledger month end reconciliations
- This organisation will be offering a hybrid working pattern between home working and office-based position. There could be an opportunity that the project overruns and therefore could be extended beyond the initial 6 month period.
The successful Ledger Clerk will have:
- Experience of both sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Be available to commit to a 6 month contract
- It would be advantageous if you have previously worked with GRNI and within a manufacturing environment.
Ledger Clerk – Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Car parking