My client is a well-established chartered accountancy firm who due to an increase in business are looking for a Payroll Senior to join their team in order to supply payroll services to a wide portfolio of clients.
Payroll Senior – About the Role
- To be able to process a payroll from start to finish including submissions to HMRC
- To understand each client’s requirements and expectations.
- To deliver an accurate, efficient, and timely payroll services.
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation.
- Process and maintain client payrolls.
- Manage and resolve payroll queries.
- Liaise with managers and clients.
- To work with and support team members.
- Assist in administration procedures including filing and paperwork.
- To liaise with managers, partners, and our clients regarding payroll matters.
- Offer payroll advice to clients using the self- service online Payroll services
The successful Payroll Senior will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position in Payroll bureau or Public Practice.
- Experience in handling multiple clients (minimum 50 clients simultaneously).
- Knowledge of UK PAYE legislation.
- Pensions knowledge
- Experience of Payroll software, exposure to Bright pay an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate diligent and takes pride in their work
Payroll Senior – Benefits
Benefits include pension Scheme, friendly environment, and town centre location with easy parking.