This growing market leading organisation are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team. You will be joining an expanding company that has achieved great growth over the past 2 years and offers fantastic career progression. This role will be fully office based in modern offices and comes with a flexible working scheme.
Purchase Ledger Assistant – About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Commercial Director and will be working within a finance team of 5. You will take full ownership of the Purchase Ledger function and will be required to communicate with staff at all levels. Furthermore, you will be required to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong purchase ledger background who is looking for a new challenge. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Taking full end to end ownership of the purchase ledger function.
- Preparing and processing mid-month and month end payment runs.
- Supplier relationship and statement reconciliation, working closely with purchasing team.
- Recording staff expense claims and sub-contractor payments.
- Updating financial spreadsheets to manage cashflow forecasts, reporting weekly to directors.
- Company charge card administration, reporting and reconciliation.
- Assisting with year end process and annual financial audits.
The successful Purchase Ledger Assistant will have
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
- Good excel skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Purchase Ledger Assistant – Benefits
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Car parking on site
- Various wellness schemes
- Flexible working
- Fantastic office culture