This market leading organisation are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger professional to join their team. Based in central Woking with car parking and is walking distance from Woking train station.
Purchase Ledger Controller – About The Role
In this role you will be working within a small team you will be reporting into the Finance Manager. Furthermore you will be working in a busy environment for an organisation that values their employees and offers great career development. Your key responsibilities will be:
Making payments in multiple currencies by BAC’s and CHAP’s.
- Assisting with the on boarding of new vendors, including bank detail verifications.
- Reviewing invoices profiled on the electronic approval system.
- Entering credit card statements and expenses onto the AP system.
- Preparing approved invoices for payment and reconciling supplier statements.
- Dealing with internal and external e-mail and telephone queries.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with any ad hoc duties.
The successful Purchase Ledger Controller will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a high-volume environment.
- Good working knowledge of excel.
- Basic book-keeping knowledge.
Purchase Ledger Controller – Benefits
Car parking on site