Our client is an industry leading manufacturer based in Alton who are seeking a Trainee Finance Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who will provide a supportive working environment and potential career growth and would be ideal for someone who is looking to embark upon their career within finance or accounting.
This is an office-based role and is being offered on a permanent basis with full training given and would be suitable for a motivated individual who is enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Trainee Finance Assistant – Benefits
- Generous bonus scheme based on sharing profits
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension scheme
- Lunch provided once a week
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Death in service
Trainee Finance Assistant – About the Role
Reporting into the Accounts Manager, you will undertake a variety of responsibilities across all entities within the group including chasing customers for payment.
Full training will be given for this varied and interesting role which will include aspects of sales and purchase ledger, and mainly focusing on credit control. Furthermore, there is there is a possibility of studying towards an accounting qualification.
The successful Trainee Finance Assistant will have:
- Good numerical skills
- An interest in and basic understanding of accounts processing
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- A flexible approach to job responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Previous experience of working in an office environment would be an advantage