This international organisation based in central Guildford are looking for a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. This role will be offered on a hybrid working scheme and comes with a full study support package.
Assistant Management Accountant – About The Role
In this role you will be working within the management accounts team and will be responsible for the financial support for both the European and LATAM regions. This is a rapidly expanding region with greater growth potential in the near future. This role will suit an ambitious studier who is looking to expand their career within a growing organisation. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Production of monthly management accounts, including providing relevant commentary to senior finance.
- Preparation of balance sheet reports & month end results for European and LATAM entities.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and profit & loss review.
- Preparation of board packs for review.
- Reconciliation of balance sheets.
- Supporting regional project initiatives and providing necessary support.
- Assisting with the transactional elements to support the month end process.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Be actively studying ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- Strong excel skills
- Power BI experience would be beneficial
Assistant Management Accountant – Benefits
- Full study support package
- Hybrid working- 2 days in the office
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare package
- Walking distance from Guildford train station