This leading National firm is looking to secure an Audit Senior / Part Qualified Auditor who is currently actively studying ACA or ACCA and has at least 2 years solid audit experience gained in Public Practice.
Audit Senior Part Qualified About the Role
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
- When you join us, we’ll make your growth our priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, we can help you go far.
The successful Audit Senior Part Qualified will have:-
Studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent ideally currently at professional level papers
Experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
Minimum of 2 years audit experience
Excellent communication skills
Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
Audit Senior Part Qualified – Benefits
Benefits include excellent benefits and study support