Opportunity to join award-winning national accountancy, audit & business advisory firm as a qualified Accounts Senior. Now that you have recently qualified you are no doubt looking for career progression and this could be the perfect chance for you to expand your experience you require in an environment where you will be mentored and developed.
Accounts Senior- About the Role
As part of your role as an Accounts Senior you will be working to produce more complex annual statutory accounts for a diverse portfolio of clients while starting to offer advice on best practice and recommendations for partner review. As well as providing support to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will also be working with more junior team members as a mentor to answer day to day queries and guide their journey.
Your journey will continue via mentorship by the senior management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and also steps towards staff management.
The successful Accounts Senior will have:
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CA)
- Current UK experience gained within a Practice or outsourcing environment ( min 3 years)
- Ability to review financial statements and data and produce statutory accounts.
- Experience of Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills, previous experience of managing and mentoring junior team members.
Accounts Senior- Benefits
Benefits include 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, agile working arrangements, and other flexible benefits.