Opportunity to join award winning accountancy practice with a network of offices across the UK.
Audit Senior – Benefits
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Agile and flexible working
- Life assurance – 4x salary
- Benefit portal with cashback and vouchers for everyday purchases
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced Parental and Family leave
Audit Senior – About the Role
As an Audit Senior you will begin to take ownership of your own portfolio of clients with support from your manager. You will develop and grow long lasting client relationships. Support Managers and Partners in delivering revenue and profitability targets. You will also work closely with the juniors and help develop their skills to become valuable members of the Audit Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises.
- Planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation.
- Prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement.
- Planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
The successful Audit Senior will have:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience with IFRS/UKGAAP
- A minimum of 2 years Audit experience in Practice
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.