Great opportunity to join this very ambitious and fast growing, Top-100 accountancy practice. Our client is looking for an experienced Audit Senior who shares the same ambitions of growth and development.
Offering a friendly and supportive culture where every employee is encouraged to reach their full potential.
Audit Senior – Benefits
- 25 days core holiday, flexible bank holidays and additional holiday with service
- Competitive salary which is regularly reviewed
- Enhanced pension
- Life assurance and health cash plan
- Retail discount scheme
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice
- Hybrid and flexible working
Audit Senior – About The Role
As an Audit Senior, you will be joining a large Audit team, working closely alongside the Audit Manager and helping to develop the juniors. You will play a vital role in delivering excellent service to a diverse range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a variety of audit assignments across multiple sectors, liaising with managers and partners when required
- Prepare audit files, undertake audit planning and lead fieldwork
- Supervise and review jobs completed by less senior members of staff
- Prepare statutory accounts and finalise accounts under the overall supervision of your Line Manager
- Prepare corporation tax computations
The successful Audit Senior will have:
- Either ACA or ACCA qualified or soon to be qualified
- At least 3 years’ UK practice experience in both audit and accounts
- Experience with Xero, Sage, Caseware and CCH would be an advantage
- Enjoy working with and helping to develop junior staff