Our client is seeking an experienced bookkeeper from a Practice background to join their dynamic and fast-growing team. As an independent Practice, they are committed to delivering exceptional financial services to their valued clients. You will be joining a great team and receive support to further develop and grow your career.
Bookkeeper – About The Role
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong focus on delivering the best possible service for clients.
Responsibilities to include:
- Recording clients’ financial transactions
- Completing and filing VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Management accounts
- Basic payroll processing
- CIS returns
- Maintaining client relationships
The successful Bookkeeper will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Practice
- AAT level 4 is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Xero and Sage is essential