Are you ready for the next significant step in your career within a dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy practice? If you’re seeking a role that offers a diverse range of client work and genuine opportunities for growth, this might be the perfect fit for you.
We are delighted to be working closely with this ambitious and fast growing Top 100 accountancy practice who specialise in providing expert solutions for entrepreneurial businesses and private individuals. The firm pride themselves on providing the best service possible to their clients and exceeding their expectations.
Corporate Tax Manager – Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package along with a dedicated career progression plan and partner lead mentoring
- Benefits include life assurance, health cash plan, retail discount scheme, salary sacrifice car scheme
- Generous core holiday allowance and flexible bank holidays, additional holiday with service
- Wellbeing program with regular events and activities to support your physical and mental health
Corporate Tax Manager – About The Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join their London team, with a partner lead leadership development program with the potential to progress to this level in the future. This is a unique opportunity to take a leap forward in your career, with both hybrid and flexible working providing the flexibility to shape your career around your lifestyle. This role involves a mix of compliance and advisory work, offering the chance to further develop your skillset for a long-term career within the practice.
- Managing a range of tax activities including, restructures, management buyouts, demergers and succession planning
- Innovate tax planning for corporations, individuals and group companies
- Leading client meetings and contribute to winning new business
- Collaborating with the compliance team and other divisions to identify potential tax planning projects
- Ensuring work is completed to high standards and within budget
- Working in accordance with defined systems and procedures but not afraid to challenge the status quo where required
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ UK practice tax experience
- CTA qualified or approaching qualification
- Strong client relationship and project management skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload and meet tight deadlines
- Experience and willingness to network and develop new business leads