Opportunity to work in a top 10 firm with National and International clients to ensure their accounting and tax compliance obligations are met in any country they have a presence.
Global Compliance and Reporting Manager – About the Role
As a Manager in the Global Compliance & Reporting team you will manage the operational project teams on a day-to-day basis to ensure delivery of compliance and payroll services for multiple clients. You will build sustainable client relationships, developing a clear understanding of requirements and building highly motivated global delivery teams focused on exceptional client service. You will lead specific strategic focuses, support bid development, and manage risk at an operational level.
The portfolio of clients will include:
Multinational businesses that require accounting and tax compliance, may include company secretarial and payroll services around the world – which are delivered by in-country specialists under the control of the UK based global coordination team. UK businesses that require management reporting, statutory accounting and/or a fully outsourced UK back-office accounting function.
Accountabilities will include
- Managing client assignments, which include determining the resource requirements, monitoring progress against budget and established timeframe, reviewing of work completed by junior team members and resolving all project issues prior to Partner and Director review.
- Manage client facing teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain awareness of risk, particularly client confidential data, and deliver high quality outputs/deliverables.
- Work with bid teams and be involved with client presentations.
- Lead transition project from appointment as preferred supplier through to steady state operations.
- Implement the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures.
- Control of billings and cash collections.
- Sharing knowledge within the team and facilitate research and personal development.
- Capture client feedback and ensure that it is addressed and effectively communicated to the team.
- Build sustainable relationships with clients.
- Identify and recognise new project and business opportunities for Global Outsourcing.
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products and services.
The successful Global Compliance and Reporting Manager will have:
An audit or tax background from a professional services firm
ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent or tax qualified
- Bid development experience (highly desirable)
- Project management experience
- Prince2 or equivalent project management qualification
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Critical thinking and seeing the bigger picture
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
- Languages an advantage, but not essential
Global Compliance & Reporting Manager – Benefits
28 days’ holiday.
access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions.
life assurance cover; and income protection insurance.
Plus, a flexible benefits platform meaning you can buy extra holiday; add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance, or travel insurance.
enrol in our Bike to Work scheme; receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan and more.