Well established accountancy firm who are going through a period of growth are looking for a dedicated, qualified Audit Senior to join the team due to client demand.
Audit Senior – About the Role
- You will prepare and audit of single and/or group entity financial statements (Accounts) from client records.
- Prepare trust and corporate tax computations from client records and information obtained during the audit
- Perform accounts consolidation for group entities and relevant workings
- Communicate with group and component auditors for larger audits
- Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from planning and execution through to completion as specified within the annual audit plan
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision to deadlines and within budget
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- The successful Audit Senior will have
- A minimum of 3 years audit and accounts experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft excel essential.
- Preferable – Experience of Mercia and CaseWare audit & accounts template
Audit Senior – Excellent Company benefits and great opportunities for personal growth