Are you ready for the next significant step in your career within an innovative and expanding firm? If you’re seeking a role that offers a diverse range of client work and genuine opportunities for growth, this might be the perfect fit for you.
We are delighted to be working closely with this ambitious and fast growing Top 100 accountancy practice who specialise in providing expert solutions for entrepreneurial businesses and private individuals. The firm pride themselves on providing the best service possible to their clients and exceeding their expectations.
Outsourcing Client Business Manager – Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefit package along with a dedicated career progression plan and partner lead mentoring
- Benefits include life assurance, health cash plan, retail discount scheme, salary sacrifice car scheme
- Generous core holiday allowance and flexible bank holidays, additional holiday with service
- Wellbeing program with regular events and activities to support your physical and mental health
Outsourcing Client Business Manager – About The Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Outsourcing Client Business Manager to join their Surrey team, with a partner lead leadership development program with the potential to progress to this level in the future. This is a unique opportunity to take a leap forward in your career, with both hybrid and flexible working providing the flexibility to shape your career around your lifestyle. You will be joining a talented team and play a crucial role in supporting the firm’s growth.
- Engaging with clients to understand their needs and identify new opportunities
- Acting as the primary day-to-day contact for a portfolio of clients, overseeing data processing activities and treasury matters
- Analysing key performance indicators and providing informed reporting on risks, opportunities and variance analysis
- Reviewing VAT returns, preparing statutory financial statements and supporting audit processes
- Collaborating with various departments on client matters and identifying opportunities for offering additional products or services to clients
- Assisting with portfolio allocation, time management and budget monitoring
- Empowering and education junior team members
The successful Outsourcing Client Business Manager will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ UK experience, preferably from a Practice Outsourcing team or as a senior management accountant/ business partner in industry
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA desirable, PQ or QBE may be considered
- CTA qualified or approaching qualification
- Strong client relationship and project management skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload and meet tight deadlines
- Experience and willingness to network and develop new business leads