Step into a unique opportunity to join a well-established and innovative firm of Chartered Accountants located in Camberley. Specialising in providing expert advice and cutting-edge accounting solutions to support the growth and success of entrepreneurial and high-growth businesses.
In close collaboration with the Managing Director, this role is integral to meeting the clients’ needs by delivering a comprehensive range of solutions and insight that complement the firm’s suite of services.
Suitable for an ambitious and versatile individual in search of that next challenge, this position holds the promise of an exciting journey ahead.
Outsourcing Manager – About The Role
Working closely with a unique portfolio of clients, you will build a strong relationship them and effectively act as their Financial Controller, helping them achieve their corporate objectives and growth targets. Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and forecasts
- Manage cash flow and prepare weekly reports
- Ensure accuracy and quality within Financial Reporting, improving and streaming processes where required
- Liaise with and answering client queries
- Supervise and manage junior staff
- Work closely with external auditors and provide necessary documentation and support
The successful Outsourcing Manager will have:
- Recently qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) within Practice or Industry and ready for an exciting challenge. Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered
- Sound understanding of VAT rules and extensive experience preparing VAT returns is essential
- Strong problem-solving skills and not afraid of challenging the status-quo
Outsourcing Manager – Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Life insurance
- Onsite parking