Opportunity for a qualified or part qualified individual to join a leading accounting firm as an Outsourcing Senior at one of their Regional Offices. The purpose of this role is to prepare management accounts for a wide variety of clients and to carry out cloud accounting advisory work, conversions and training.
Outsourcing Senior – About the Role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients and Managers taking responsibility for the preparation of management accounts and overseeing the client’s accounting activities.
- Maintain accounting records and working papers, calculate and apply month end adjustments to management accounts,
- Competently complete VAT returns applying technical knowledge.
- Perform ad hoc project work as requested– e.g., catch up exercises for clients and tidying up accounting software.
- Build relationships with clients, relationship managers and partners where appropriate.
- Set up clients’ cloud-based systems in a cost-effective manner.
- Perform reviews of client’s existing cloud-based systems, processes and procedures.
- Carry out training sessions for clients and staff on key software such as Xero and Auto Entry.
- Assist with the client on-boarding process.
- Supervise and train junior colleagues to ensure high quality standards are met
The successful Outsourcing Senior will have/ be:
- Working towards or qualified in a relevant qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Accounting related experience either in an accounting practice or within industry
- Cloud based software implementation experience is desirable
- Ability to apply technical accounting knowledge to real life client situations
- Knowledge of Xero & Cloud software efficiencies – e.g., OCR scanning, expense management, bank feeds, reporting apps etc.
- Strong Excel skills are essential
Outsourcing Senior Benefits
Excellent flexible benefits scheme