Opportunity to join the Private Client Tax department of an award-winning accountancy practice the department provides a range of services including UK tax compliance for both UK and non-UK domiciliary, UK and international tax planning as well as advisory services.
Personal Tax Consultant – About the Role
The key elements of the role are:
- Personal tax compliance for High Net Worth Individuals
- Provision of tax advice to both compliance and non-compliance clients on a variety of different issues.
The day to day work will encompass a wide range of tax and accounting skills, including:
- Preparation of tax returns for UK domiciled and non—UK-domiciled high net worth individuals
- Preparation of specialist computations, for example tax pool computation for offshore trusts.
- Providing advice to UK domiciled and non-UK-domiciled individuals on a wide range of issues such as those set out above.
- Dealing with clients and third parties internationally in an efficient and effective manner.
The successful Personal Tax Consultant will have
AAT qualification and perhaps working toward CTA already or a desire to do so in the future, as well as sound technical knowledge gained in a Practice environment.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent technical skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Excellent IT skills and receptive to technology changes
Personal Tax Consultant – Benefits
Excellent employee benefits, including free parking, pension, flexible working paterns and hybrid working.