Well-established small Accountancy Practice is looking for an experienced qualified accountant to join the team in spring 2022 to provide a comprehensive service to meet their clients accounting, tax and business advisory needs.
Qualified Practice Accountant – About The Role
This is a well-respected Practice with an excellent reputation in the local area. The role is very hands on and you will manage your own portfolio of clients, responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients at client meetings, over the phone or email.
- Limited company accounts for small companies
- Personal tax returns
- Corporation tax
- Vat returns
- CIS tax & submissions
- Sole trader & partnership accounts
- Various ad hoc matters as they arise.
The successful Qualified Practice Accountant will be:
- The candidate must already possess significant public practice experience as a senior accountant.
- A fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or FCCA)
- You will have at least 5 years post qualifed experience which may have taken place in a small accountancy practice environment.
- You will have a warm and personable communication style, liaising directly with clients and providing a great service.
- Ability to train junior team members
- Up to date experience of accounting software packages such as Quickbooks, Xero and Iris
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified Practice Accountant – Benefits
In an easlily accessable village location and friendly team.