Opportunity to join a regional office of an international, award winning top accountancy firm as a Manager within the Business Advisory and Accounts department.
Senior Account Manager – About the Role
- As part of your role as an Accounts and Business Services Senior Manager you continue your technical and personal development with the preparation of accounts and advice for more complex clients.
Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for a portfolio of clients. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- In addition, you will provide support to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will become part of the management team, including department work planning.
Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Recruit, retain, develop, and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives.
- You will carry out appraisals and also directly guide more junior team members to provide both technical and day to day guidance to support their journey.
- Responsible for resource planning and budget management
The successful Senior Account Manager will have
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification.
- Significant previous experience in a similar role, including delivering statutory accounts preparation to medium to large businesses.
- Sound technical accounting experience gained in Public Practice
- Excellent people management skills
- Outstanding communication and client liaison skills.
Senior Account Manager – Benefits
Benefits include 33 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays), Birthday Day off. Flexible Working, Life Assurance & Pension