Are you an experienced Practice Accountant looking to join a friendly local accountancy firm, this is an excellent opportunity to become part of the Senior Management team and take your part in the future growth of the Practice?
Senior Accountant – About the Role
- As the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for providing proactive Accounting and Tax advice to a portfolio of clients.
- Your excellent technical knowledge gained within a small to medium sized Accountancy Practice will enable you to not only satisfy the requirements of your current portfolio of clients but also add value.
- Key to the role will be reviewing work done by junior member of the team, including technical accounting/taxation questions, and developing their skills.
- Build good rapport with clients, manage, and meet client expectations, be an active part of the growth of the client base moving forward.
- Conducting regular meetings with clients, providing insight and analysis to clients on all business matters.
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge and seek solutions to technical issues to undertake relevant area of work
- Maintain awareness of UK and international taxation developments and legislation
The successful Senior Accountant will have:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- A strong previous experience in public practice with some tax experience both personal and corporation
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Maintain in depth, up to date knowledge of taxation
Senior Accountant – Benefits
Free parking & pension, part time hours may also be considered