Are you an experienced Practice Accountant looking for progression, but feeling stifled by the structure of your current firm? I have a small, but perfectly formed Accountancy Practice who work with a wide range of businesses from sole traders to listed clients across the Southeast who are offering the chance for genuine career progression and development.
Senior Associate/ Accountant- About the Role
This is a newly created role to allow an individual to join the practice and make a genuine difference to help drive it forward and help steer the ship into a successful future.
You will be involved in the client liaison for a portfolio of clients.
- Accounts preparation (FRS105 and FRS102a) as well as overseeing back-office work.
- Personal Tax and Corporation tax
- All areas of accounts support for sole traders and Ltd companies.
- Team management
- Business Development and promotion
- Take your part in the organisation and running of the practice
The successful Senior Associate / Accountant will have
- A recognised Accounting Qualification plus 3 – 4 years post qualification experience
- You may already hold a practicing certificate or be keen to gain it
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Experience in various accounting software packages such as Sage, Iris, Xero
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An ability to bring the best out in people and develop your team
- Experience of training junior team members
Senior Associate / Accountant – Benefits
Statutory pension, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, an option for medical insurance and opportunity to buy into the practice in the future.